What is "Virtual Caregiving" at Home?
Aviva ConnectedCare is a unique way to provide monitored care for your loved one. Virtual Caregiving is an excellent solution to enhance the care that is provided by your Aviva In-Home Care Professional, filling in the gaps when the caregiver is not on shift. Alternatively, it’s a way for you to ease into home care services if you don’t yet have a need for 4 hours of care a day.
This is a new care model that incorporates modern technologies to serve as a safety net. We fix this with a remote care service that is the most intuitive in the world. It learns constantly to predict wellness-related concerns of people in the home, and it’s remarkably simple to set up and operate.
Aviva ConnectedCare encourages confidence and peace of mind for everyone – our elder loved ones, their families, caregivers, caregiving agencies, and communities. It helps address concerns of senior falls, wandering and loneliness in a new collaborative way.
It also supports families of seniors whose wellbeing can be monitored remotely around the clock, enabling unique ‘trusted circle’ collaboration.
The Benefits of Aviva ConnectedCare:
- Aging and healing at home
- Detects falls and inactivity inside the home
- Keeping seniors at home longer (as opposed to a facility)
- Low Cost, Highly Effective
- Compliments In-Home Care Services
- Private, Non-Intrusive, Peace-of-Mind
How Does Aviva ConnectedCare Work?
- Sign-up loved ones based on their needs and technological ability using a smartphone, tablet, computer or landline.
- Aviva In-Home Care develops a care plan and trains your loved ones to use our telehealth solution
- Daily Health Surveys monitor your health
- Live Remote Care Coordinators (RCCs) evaluate your needs and provide support 24x7
- RCCs will call your loved one from 2 to 5 times per week, for either a social call, or to review things like taking their medications, bathing, or eating.
- RCCs escalate issues to a Family Member or Nurse, based on pre-defined protocols
- Nurse or Physicians may assess and treat patients using video triage
- RCC can also coordinate getting medication, food, and supplies to the house.
Call Today for Your Questions on Aviva ConnectedCare virtual caregiving services.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE IN-HOME ASSESSMENT
We ensure that our clients receive the finest in-home care available.